Criminal Defense Overview
It doesn’t take much to be charged with a crime in North Carolina. For instance, one too many drinks before getting behind the wheel can easily lead to a charge of vehicular homicide. Or a dispute between spouses can quickly escalate into domestic violence accusations.
At The Law Offices of Karen D. Gerber, PLLC, we understand that even the most responsible and honest people occasionally make mistakes. Sometimes the innocent are also wrongly accused. No matter your situation, you can count on us to vigorously fight for your rights and best interests. We won’t back down.
“Ms. Gerber is experienced, intelligent and highly effective in her representation of clients. She is fearless in the courtroom and a truly excellent advocate.” — Avvo.com review
Ready To Handle Any State Or Federal Charge
Our lawyer has the knowledge and skill to diligently defend you against all types of misdemeanor and felony charges in state and federal courts, including:
- Drug possession, sales, manufacturing or trafficking
- Domestic violence or child abuse
- Weapons and firearm offenses such as international gun running
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Rape, sexual assault and other sex crimes
- Manslaughter, vehicular homicide or murder
- Armed robbery, burglary and other theft offenses
- Fraud, counterfeiting and other white collar crimes
- Department of Social Services hearings and investigations
Unearthing All The Facts To Build A Strong Defense
Attorney Karen D. Gerber has significant experience analyzing medical and forensic evidence to help develop the strongest criminal defense strategies possible. She is very familiar with interviewing and cross-examining:
- SANE nurses
- DNA experts
- Ballistics experts
- Other expert witnesses
Learn About Your Rights And Options Today
Call our Winston-Salem office at 336-331-5288 to get a free, confidential consultation about your rights and options. You can also email The Law Offices of Karen D. Gerber for a prompt response.
Se habla español