Your Advocate For Justice

  1. Home
  2.  — Traffic Violations

Traffic Violations

If you simply pay your traffic ticket, you are pleading guilty as charged. This will lead to real consequences on your driving record and your insurance rates. You can expect your insurance premiums to likely increase by hundreds of dollars a year for several years in a row. This, of course, is in addition to the actual fine associated with the ticket.

On the other hand, hiring an attorney to fight the ticket is a one-time cost that can save you a very considerable amount in the long run.

At The Law Offices of Karen D. Gerber, PLLC in Winston-Salem, I represent people throughout North Carolina as well as out-of-state visitors who are simply passing through. Let me put more than a decade of experience to work on your behalf, helping you resolve traffic violations such as:

  • Speeding
  • Drunk driving/DUI/DWI
  • Driving with an open container of alcohol
  • Running a red light or stop sign
  • Reckless driving
  • Driving with a revoked license
  • Hit-and-run accidents
  • Other moving violations or citations

In many cases, I can appear in court on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry about missing work or having to face the judge.

Remember, Your Lawyer Is The Only One On Your Side

Did you know that if you are pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving and take a field sobriety test, the odds are already stacked against you? These tests are designed to produce a conviction — not to prove that you are sober. Don’t voluntarily give the police an advantage. Instead, exercise your right to remain silent, and then call an attorney right away. Retaining a lawyer is the very best way to protect your rights.

Get Answers To Your Questions Today

You likely have many questions about your traffic ticket, such as:

  • Will I lose my driver’s license?
  • Can I get a temporary or “hardship” license?
  • How much is the fine?
  • Will my insurance rates go up?
  • Do I have to go to jail?
  • Will my case be dismissed if the officer doesn’t come to court?

Get answers today. Set up a free initial consultation with me by calling 336-725-6611. You can also reach my Winston-Salem firm by email.

Se habla español