About Attorney Karen D. Gerber – Board Certified Specialist in Federal and State Criminal Law
Karen D. Gerber is a criminal defense lawyer who practices in both state and federal courts throughout North Carolina. She has established a respected reputation for providing vigorous and effective legal services to individuals accused of crimes or traffic offenses.
Why Choose Ms. Gerber To Represent You?
Here are a few reasons to choose Karen D. Gerber as your advocate:
- Experience— Ms. Gerber has been practicing law for the past 15 years, giving her a wealth of legal knowledge that she will put to work for you.
- Trial skill— Ms. Gerber has successfully defended clients in many jury trials over the years. Her courtroom ability also gives her credibility in negotiations with the prosecution.
- Comprehensive assistance— No case is too simple or too complex for Ms. Gerber to handle. She can assist you with everything from speeding tickets or drunk driving charges to domestic violence, credit card fraud or first-degree murder.
- Attention to detail— Ms. Gerber examines every detail to help develop the strongest defense strategy possible. From interviewing witnesses and collaborating with forensic experts to analyzing police procedure, she will go the distance for you.
- Willing to listen— Although she has seen just about every type of criminal case, Ms. Gerber won’t make the mistake of thinking that your situation is the same as anybody else’s. She understands that your story and the details of your case are unique. She will take the time to listen carefully to you in order to help guide you toward the best resolution available.
Set Up A Free, Confidential Consultation
Call the Winston-Salem office at 336-331-5288 to arrange a free initial consultation today. You can also send an email to get in touch with The Law Offices of Karen D. Gerber.
Se habla español