North Carolina police have recently touted some large drug busts carried out in cooperation with federal authorities and local police forces. As a result, many people with even a peripheral connection to drug trafficking could face serious charges in court. These...
Month: February 2020
- What happens if the police claim you drove off from a crash?
- Why do you need a criminal defense attorney for a traffic ticket?
- 3 reasons people in North Carolina might face federal drug charges
- What charges are eligible for expungement in North Carolina?
- What are the penalties for drug possession in North Carolina?