Drug charges in North Carolina could mean prison time, expensive fines and career consequences. There are, for example, employers that have zero-tolerance policies for workers with a drug-related criminal record, and some people could lose their professional license...
Month: May 2022
- What happens if the police claim you drove off from a crash?
- Why do you need a criminal defense attorney for a traffic ticket?
- 3 reasons people in North Carolina might face federal drug charges
- What charges are eligible for expungement in North Carolina?
- What are the penalties for drug possession in North Carolina?