Like many states, North Carolina treats drug possession charges very seriously. These charges lead to prison time and significant fines, and having a conviction on their criminal record can also limit a person’s access to housing as well as their career and education...
Month: September 2021
- What happens if the police claim you drove off from a crash?
- Why do you need a criminal defense attorney for a traffic ticket?
- 3 reasons people in North Carolina might face federal drug charges
- What charges are eligible for expungement in North Carolina?
- What are the penalties for drug possession in North Carolina?