Being able to track a driver's performance out on public roads is crucial for the state and insurance providers alike. Knowing someone's driving history can help the courts decide how to handle a serious traffic offense. That knowledge can also help an insurance...
Month: June 2021
- What happens if the police claim you drove off from a crash?
- Why do you need a criminal defense attorney for a traffic ticket?
- 3 reasons people in North Carolina might face federal drug charges
- What charges are eligible for expungement in North Carolina?
- What are the penalties for drug possession in North Carolina?