Simply put, misdemeanors are less serious crimes than felonies. People who admit to or are found guilty of committing felonies face longer jail or prison sentences, more substantial fines and other severe consequences. North Carolina classifies felonies and...
Month: September 2020
- What happens if the police claim you drove off from a crash?
- Why do you need a criminal defense attorney for a traffic ticket?
- 3 reasons people in North Carolina might face federal drug charges
- What charges are eligible for expungement in North Carolina?
- What are the penalties for drug possession in North Carolina?