Follow the penlight with your eyes. Stand on one leg and count the seconds that pass. Walk in a straight line, pivot, and return. These three standardized field sobriety tests are often portrayed as part and parcel of a suspected drunk driving traffic stop. While it...
Month: January 2020
- What happens if the police claim you drove off from a crash?
- Why do you need a criminal defense attorney for a traffic ticket?
- 3 reasons people in North Carolina might face federal drug charges
- What charges are eligible for expungement in North Carolina?
- What are the penalties for drug possession in North Carolina?